New Directions That Inspire
"Aging Outside the Box® ~ Talk Radio With A Twist" Syndicated Radio Show is a Weekly One-Hour LIVE Broadcast Show "Airing" every Thursday night at 6PM-CST with "The Golden Egg of Aging™" ~ Celebrity Radio Talk Show Host Shirley W. Mitchell. The Show features Special Guests and Important Topics like Aging, Baby Boomers, Seniors and Senior Lifestyles, Over 50, Women’s and Men's Issues, Health, Diet, Exercise, Fashion, Beauty, Nutrition, Faith, Travel, Reference, Culinary and Literary, along with some of the most important Medical Information of today as we interview Authors, Writers, Speakers, Artists and, Business, Medical and Media Professionals. "Aging Outside the Box®" Syndicated Radio Show is produced by Lighthouse Coastal Productions™ and Lighthouse News Bureau™, a Media, Marketing and Promotions Group. Shirley W. Mitchell, a Client of our Agency, is the owner of the Aging Outside the Box® Syndicated Media Group consisting of Aging Outside the Box ®, Fabulous after 50® and Sensational after 60®. All Ms. Mitchell's venues are managed from the office studio located at 466 Sardis Cutoff Road Sardis City, AL.
View the Show Schedule... Listen to the Show ! ***Be A Guest, Advertiser Or Sponsor On Our Radio Show & Website System***
Free Books-Whitaker House Authors...
This "Promotion" is just for the Whitaker House Authors that will have "Guest Spots" on our Radio Show. Be the 3RD, 7TH or 13TH E-Mail on each of the Shows and receive a FREE COPY of that particular GUEST'S BOOK ! Only 1 Free Copy to each person. Phone calls not accepted - Only E-Mail!
***Please include your complete contact information when you send your E-mail***
Here is the Whitaker House Author Show Schedule:
- Sept. 03, 2009... Jerry & Shirley Rose - Significant Living
- Sept. 10, 2009... Pamela Hines - The Fabric Of A Woman
- Sept. 17, 2009... Eleanor Gustafson - The Stones
- Sept. 24, 2009... Sharlene MacLaren - Maggie Rose
- Oct. 01, 2009... Tiz Huch - No Limits No Boundaries
- Oct. 08, 2009... Richard Young - Joyce Meyer: A Life Of Redemption & Destiny
- Oct. 15, 2009... Henry W. Wright - A More Excellent Way
- Oct. 22, 2009... Nancy G. Wentz - Cursebreaker: Order Of The Scrolls
- Nov. 05, 2009... Loree Lough - Tales Of The Heart & Prevailing Love
- Nov. 26, 2009... Tammy Barley - Love's Rescue 1st
- Jan. 21, 2010... Richard Sigmund - My Time In Heaven
- Jan. 28, 2010... Thomas Phillips - The Molech Prophecy
- Feb. 11, 2010... Danette Crawford - Don’t Quit In The Pit
- Feb. 25, 2010... Larry Huch - The Torah Blessing
- Mar. 18, 2010... Vanessa Miller - Yesterday's Promise
- Apr. 01, 2010... Dr. Myles Munroe - The Principles And Benefits Of Change
- Apr. 15, 2010... Joan Hunter - Power To Heal
- May 27, 2010... Sharlene MacLaren - Abbie Ann
- Jun. 03, 2010... Vanessa Miller - Yesterday's Promise
- Jul. 01, 2010... Tammy Barley - Hope's Promise 2nd
- Jul. 08, 2010... Loree Lough - Beautiful Bandit 1st
- Sept. 09, 2010... Brian Wills - 10 Hours To Live
- Sept. 16, 2010... Tom Brown - Devil, Demons and Spiritual Warfare
- Sept. 30, 2010... Penny Zeller - McKenzie, Book 1 Montana Skies Series
- Oct. 07, 2010... Dr. Mary Ruth Swope - The Power Of Blessing Your Children
- Oct. 21, 2010... Dr. Marilyn Hickey - Spiritual Warfare
- Nov. 25, 2010... Tammy Barley - Faith's Reward 3rd
- Dec. 02, 2010... Loree Lough - Maverick Heart 2nd
- Dec. 23, 2010... Mary K. Baxter - A Divine Revelation Of Healing
- Dec. 30, 2010... Jerry N. Wiles - No Greater Joy
- Feb. 03, 2011... Mary K. Baxter - A Divine Revelation Of Healing
- Feb. 10, 2011... Dr. Mary Ruth Swope - The Power Of Blessing Your Children
- Feb. 24, 2011... Vanessa Miller - A Promise Of Forever Love
- Mar. 03, 2011... Laura Hilton - Patchwork Dream, Book 1 The Amish Of Seymour Series
- Mar. 24, 2011... Penny Zeller - Kaydie, Book 2 Montana Skies Series
- Apr. 21, 2010... Roberts Liardon - God's Generals Series
- May 26, 2011... Sharlene MacLaren - Livvie’s Song
- Jun. 02, 2011... Loree Lough - Unbridled Hope
- Jun. 23, 2011... Jim A. Maxim - Face To Face With God
- Jul. 28, 2011... Happy Caldwell - Unleashing Heaven’s Blessings
- Aug. 25, 2011... Penny Zeller - Hailee, Book 3 Montana Skies Series
- Sept. 15, 2011... Tom Brown - Breaking Curses, Experiencing Healing
- Sept. 22, 2011... Laura V. Hilton - A Harvest Of Hearts, Book 2 The Amish of Seymour Series
- Nov. 24, 2011... Tammy Barley - The Sierra Chronicles
- Dec. 15, 2011... Joan Hunter - Healing The Heart; Overcoming Betrayal In Your Life
- Jan. 26, 2012... Joan Hunter - Supernatural Provision~Living In Financial Freedom
- Jan 19, 2012... Eleanor Gustafson - The Stones
- Feb. 09, 2012... Vanessa Miller - A Promise Of Forever Love
- Mar. 01, 2012... Dr. Henry Fernandez - Faith, Family & Finances~Strong Foundations For A Better Life
- Apr. 19, 2012... Laura V. Hilton - Promised To Another Book 3 The Amish Of Seymore Series
- May 03, 2012... Sharlene MacLaren - Ellie's Haven
- Aug. 09, 2012... Dick Leggatt - Set Apart for God
- Oct. 25, 2012... Laura V. Hilton - Healing Love
- Nov. 01, 2012... Bishop Tom Brown - Prayers That Get Results
- Jan. 17, 2013... Sharlene MacLaren - Sophia's Secrets
- Jan. 31, 2013... Dale Fife - The Light Giver
- Feb. 07, 2013... Donna Carter - Friend Me
- Apr. 04, 2013... Dr. Carl Herzig, PhD - The Fearless Passage of Steven Kim
- May 09, 2013... Laura V. Hilton - Surrendered Love
- May 16, 2013... Jennifer AlLee & Lisa Karon Richardson - Diamonds In The Rough
- Jun. 13, 2013... Loree Lough - Emma's Orphans
- Aug. 22, 2013... Vickie McDonough - Whispers on the Prairie 1st
- Sept.19, 2013... Mark Geppert - Faith To Die For
- Oct. 10, 2013... Diana Wallis Taylor - Ruth, Mother of Kings
- Oct. 24, 2013... Laura V. Hilton - Awakened Love
- Nov. 14, 2013... Gail Winter - Spiritual Weapons Handbook
- Jan. 02, 2014... Vickie McDonough - Call of the Prairie 2nd
- Jan. 16, 2014... Dr. Myles Monroe - The Power of Character in Leadership
Dr. Marion Somers & 3in4 Need More
Dr. Marion Somers, Ph.D., Founder of Doctor M Media LLC, Geriatric Care Manager, Elder Care Expert, Speaker and Author of "Elder Care MadeEasier", Producer of the "Elder 411" & "Elder 911" Mobile Applications with Presto® and Spokesperson for the 3in4 Need More Campaign Tour. A leading authority on aging and caregiving, Dr. Marion Somers, Ph.D., has over 40 years of experience as a geriatric care manager, caregiver, speaker, and expert. Dr. Marion offers practical tools, solutions, and advice to help the millions of Americans struggling to care for our aging population through her book, web site, iPhone apps, cross-country speaking tours, and more. Her nationally syndicated "Ask Dr. Marion" column reaches more than eight million readers each month, and she has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, AARP Magazine, Newsweek, The Washington Post, NPR, Today Show, Associated Press, NBC Nightly News, and more.
LOS ANGELES – May 2, 2012 – Non-profit organization 3in4 Association and Emeritus Senior Living today launched the “Bring Your Talent” Senior Talent Competition – a nationwide search for America’s most talented seniors and caregivers. The grand prize is a year’s free rent at any Emeritus Senior Living Community in the country (valued at $45,000), with free week-long stays for 11 runners-up. It’s all part of the national 3in4 Need More campaign, raising awareness about the need to plan ahead for the costs of long-term care.
3in4 Need More’s spokesperson, Aging Expert Dr. Marion, is touring the US in a converted Greyhound bus to discuss the emotional and financial impact of long-term care. Dr. Marion will stop at 24 Emeritus locations to host an open call for auditions, inviting local seniors and caregivers to showcase their talent for a chance to win – and alleviate their own long-term care costs. All talent acts are welcome! Those who can’t try out in person can enter via Facebook by submitting a 2-minute video on the Emeritus Senior Living Fan Page by July 31.
Annie Moses Band
The Annie Moses Band is made of up a family of experts who have studied the art of music at Juilliard and the industry’s finest instructors/entertainers. Made up of six siblings, with their parents Bill and Robin spearheading the lyrics and arrangements the group includes Annie Wolaver serves as the lead vocalist and violin player, Alex Wolaver accompanies on vocals and violin, Benjamin Wolaver on the cello, Camille Wolaver plays the harp and keyboard, Gretchen Wolaver performs the violin and mandolin and Jeremiah Wolaver handles the classical and electric guitar. The group has delivered a Billboard top-ten Classical Crossover album and are known for its extremely successful PBS specials as they have garnered the highest debut for any new artist on PBS stations thus far with more than 500+hours of airings. On September 25 the band is releasing a BRAND NEW album/dvd set called "Pilgrims & Prodigals" that explores the timeless theme of roaming and redemption. Additionally, its new public television (PBS) special featuring never before seen performances and new songs, will air starting in October. As a whole, the family has earned numerous awards and achievements that testify to the depth of each member’s artistic ability, while collectively creating a blend of captivating styles of classical, jazz, folk and even frisson of Celtic. Annie Moses Band is more than a band, they are a brilliantly talented family of energetic performers, musical mentors and leaders, and together they are bringing the focus back to the artistry of music.
Schedule - iTunes - lastfm -CBN
Mathew Tembo, an Internationally Celebrated Recording Artist, is taking music straight from the villages of his native Zambia to stages across the U.S., as he tours on behalf of his latest and 7th Album, "Dadi Mwana" - a developing unique sound, blend of Afro-fusion, indigenous musical expressions, and reggae-fueled tracks played on traditional and modern instruments. "Dadi Mwana" follows on the heels of his acclaimed "Anthem", his 6th release that brought him renown not only in Zambia, but throughout Africa, Europe, Malawi, Kenya, Tanzania, Holland, Denmark and Germany. Tembo’s songs are often poetic, profound, humorous, and sometimes controversial. He sings in English, Nyanja, and a variety of Zambian dialects on "Dadi Mwana", accompanying himself on a variety of handmade native instruments including the silimba (a Zambian marimba which he built), kalumbu (one-stringed instrument) and kalimba (thumb piano). In 1995 he went on to study Music and Education at Evelyn Hone College in Lusaka. During college, he performed solo as well as playing keyboards for several popular Zambian bands including Waves Musical Youths, Bantu Roots and Genesis. Tembo has shared a stage with world music stars 3Ma, Oliver Mtukudzi, and collaborated with Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, the guitar-playing, freedom-fighting First President of Zambia. Mathew enjoys studying, building instruments, teaching, producing music in his home studio and spending time with his wife Holly and their daughter Nzinzi. He’s passionate about preserving traditional music that has been handed down orally from generation to generation. Mathew Hosts an Annual Music Festival in Lusaka, Zambia, “Sing Our Own Song,” aimed at preserving, teaching, and celebrating indigenous music.
First Album 2000 - Be Humble
Second Album 2001 - Save My Soul
Third Album 2003 - Life
Fourth Album 2004 - Nuyopa
Fifth Album 2005 - Vikonda Moyo
Sixth Album 2010 - Mathew Tembo and the Dark Black - Anthem
Seventh Album 2011 - Dadi Mwana - Launched at Alliance Francaise in Lusaka on November 12
***Winner of 2008 Born and Bred Award for Best Afro-Fusion Video
The Post - Mathew Tembo by Salim Dawood...
The Post - Mathew Tembo by Elvis Zuma...
The Post - Mathew Tembo by Terence Miselo with photo by Eddie Mwanaleza...
Lusaka Times ~ Keeping You Informed - Daily Mail - ReverbNation
"Thank You Billy Graham ~ A Heartfelt Tribute"...
Pat Boone, Singer, Actor, TV Host, Producer, Songwriter, Author, Motivational Speaker, TV Pitchman, Radio Personality, Record Company Head, TV Station Owner, Sports Team Owner, Humanitarian, Family Man, and a man unafraid to air his views! Billboard calls him the "Lion in Winter" with five decades of recording history behind him, and places Boone #10 all time Top Recording Artist. He began producing other artists and also branched into gospel music, starting his first label, gospel-based Lamb & Lion Records. Pat runs his own record company, The Gold Label, designed for legendary artists of a certain age and certifiable talent. His newest book venture, co-written with Cord Cooper, is “Questions About God – And the Answers That Could Change Your life.” This book addresses one of today’s hottest topics, and is packed with facts that will challenge readers’ thinking. Today Boone keeps connected to that 50s Generation, now pre-Boomers and Boomers. He is national spokesman for the 60 Plus Association. They hear him on two nationally syndicated radio shows, “The Music of Your Life” and “The Pat Boone Show”, which features contemporary gospel. His personally written columns appear weekly on WorldNetDaily.com and NewsMax.com, fearlessly embracing politics, religion, and timely causes that catch his attention. In recent months, the topics have ranged from separation of church and state, illegal immigration, abortion, the death penalty, to public education, the NEA and the ACLU. He and his wife Shirley were so concerned about the Cambodian food crises in the 1970s, they initiated what is now a two hundred million dollar a year humanitarian organization called Mercy Corps. Pepperdine University in California is the home of the Boone Center for the Family, where Boone has been chairman of Pepperdine’s Advisory Board for the past 12 years. In 1959 Pat Boone wrote the lyric to the theme from the movie “Exodus,” about the creation of the State of Israel. It provided him a special connection with the country, one that he has maintained. Today Boone is Christian Ambassador to Israel, leading many tours of the country for the Christian Broadcasting Network. He also possesses an Israel Cultural Award, the country’s highest award for a non native. He is spokesman for the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews “Wings of Eagles” program, allowing 300,000 Jews from iron curtain countries to resettle in Israel. Boone has been National Spokesman for the March of Dimes, the National Association of the Blind, Entertainment Chairman for the National Easter Seal telethon (18 years) which raised over $600 million for the disabled during his tenure. His own Cambodian relief organization formed in the 1970s, “Save The Refugees” is now Mercy Corps, currently operating in 23 countries and responsible, so far, for delivering $800 million worth of food and supplies where needed. Boone graduated Magna cum Laude in 1958 from Columbia University, appearing on the cover of TV Guide in his cap and gown. Pat Boone has another statistic, not usually found in the world of rock ‘n roll. He and wife Shirley have been married 55 years (four daughters, 15 grandkids) and have lived in the same Beverly Hills house for 40 years. Pat Boone has lived his life, engineered his career, utilized his talent and celebrity with integrity.
Thank You Billy Graham... Evangelist Billy Graham has preached the Gospel to nearly 215 million people in more than 185 countries and territories. His counsel has been sought by presidents and heads of state, and he has received numerous awards, including the Congressional Gold Medal. Now, in a one-of-a-kind biographical tribute, the world’s leading entertainers come together to pay homage to this American hero through personal testimonials, and the joining of their voices in a multi-artist, anthemic performance of ‘Thank You Billy Graham,’ written and produced by Motion Picture Actor and Recording Artist Pat Boone, Grammy-winning Rock Artist David Pack (Ambrosia) and Country Star Billy Dean. Special features include hundreds of hours of in-studio footage condensed down into a documentary style, behind-the-scenes look at the ‘Making Of’ this heartfelt tribute to the life and ministry of Reverend Billy Graham.
The Multi-Artist, Anthemic Performance includes Pat Boone, David Pack, Billy Dean, Larry King, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Kenny Rogers, Marty Stuart, Michael McDonald, LeAnne Rimes, John Elfante, John Ford Coley, Jeffrey Osborne, Andrae Crouch, Vestal Goodman, TobyMac, Kevin Max, Michael Tait, Mark Kibble and Lisa Bevill. A portion of the proceeds from Thank You Billy Graham will be donated to Franklin Graham’s Samaritan’s Purse and Mercy Corps, two charities that support humanitarian relief throughout the world.
Thank You Billy Graham -
by Pat Boone, David Pack and Billy Dean
On the 7th of November 1918 he was born to a Carolina farmer and his wife.
He grew up long and lanky, milkin' cows n' tendin' school looking for direction in his life.
He went to a church one Sunday and met a preacher there a man they call Mordecai Ham.
Young Billy heard the call, right down gave it all as they sang `Just As I Am.'
He heard the word, he got the call, he took the message to us all.
He said it so we all could understand.
Around the world, here at home, he let us know we're not alone.
Oh, thank you, Billy Graham.
In little country churches, at the Tab and Youth for Christ people came from everywhere to hear him speak.
He had no idea just how God would use him next 'til in London's Wembley Field the spirit peaked
Father he adores you, he's tried to serve you well.
To everyone who'd hear him out, your story he would tell.
Though all the world may know him, he's still a humble man.
Whoever else may know your grace, remember Billy Graham, Billy Graham.
(Narrated by CNN's Larry King):
His ministry, on radio, TV and every type of magazine, touching millions of every color, tribe and race;
from parliaments to presidents, from kings to common folks, each one heard the truth of God's amazing grace.
Thank you for the Father
Thank you for the Son
Thank you for our brother here and all the work he's done.
He would not want to hear it,
he's such a humble man,
but around the world we need to say it,
Thank you Billy Graham ... oh thank you Billy Graham.